Striving to exceed expectations, offering a fresh modern perspective in event delivery underpinned by our heritage and academic excellence within the grounds of the University of Roehampton.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do Professionalism. Trust. Expertise and Creative Solutions. We value Corporate Social Responsibility – profits from our department supporting education projects at the University.
- A mix brand new contemporary spaces with Historic grade I and II listed spaces
- Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens – feeling of the countryside so close to London
- Excellent value for money
- First class AV facilities
- Just outside London – close to Barnes Station. Next to Richmond Park. 18 minutes on train from Waterloo
- Free Parking
- Any profits from conferences are re-invested back into Roehampton University supporting the redevelopment of campuses and education projects
We are easy to find based in SW15 – within the campus of Roehampton University – 18 mins on train from London Waterloo, 7 mins on train from Richmond. The Elm Grove Conference centre is situated just inside the main entrance of the Roehampton Lane.
- Our Nearest Train – Barnes – 0.64 miles, Putney – 1.2 miles
- Nearest Tube – East Putney 1.42 miles
- Nearest Airport – London Heathrow – 9.13 miles
- Free parking available on campus – pre booking required
We have created comprehensive standard packages to give you an idea of the great value we include as standard. We offer fully inclusive packages including everything you want and need for your event. We have no hidden costs giving you the best possible value from all-encompassing pacakge, without any hidden surprises.
Our Day Delegate Rate includes;
- Room hire for the main meeting room with ergonomic seating and plenty of daylight
- Presentation equipment PC & plasmas, microphones, flipchart, free Wi-fi access
- Welcome refreshments – Rainforest alliance filter coffee, breakfast and fruit flavoured teas, individually packaged mini Danish pastries and fresh fruit pots
- Mid-Morning refreshments with individually packaged freshly baked cookies
- Lunch served in a closed bento style box, choose from great British picnic, wraps selection, or mezze style – served with fruit pot of pineapple, mango & pomegranate & individual bottle of water, orange juice cloudy apple juice
- Afternoon refreshments served with wrapped flapjacks and chocolate brownie
- Dedicated on-site support
Extra 24hr Delegate inclusions;
- 2 course dinner
- Overnight stay in en-suite guest rooms with hotel amenities
- Continental breakfast
- 24hr security reception
We know that no event is the same and we will work with you to build your event just tell us more about how we can deliver the perfect package for you.
If our DDR rates are chosen a minimum of 10 guests applies – we offer many options – talk to us and we can find the best rate for your booking.
In addition to our standard DDR rates we offer ½ day rates or you can pick and choose the most important elements of your day and we can prepare a dedicated proposal for you.
Elm Grove Training Centre has three main meeting spaces with highly interactive, easy to use AV systems.
The Oak Suites feature 98” LED HD displays connected to a console. The console has its own computer, document reader, microphone and laptop connection. There is an interactive monitor allowing the speaker to write, highlight and draw onto the display and giving them the advantage of a more dynamic and flexible presentation.
The partition walls of the Oak Suite are magnetised and perfect for displaying materials.
Additional microphones are available for use in the Oak Suites; we have 4 handheld and 4 lapel microphones available.
Catchbox cubes for Q & A sessions are available for extra charge.
The Boardrooms each feature 55” LED HD displays, built in computer, laptop and USB connectivity to the display. We have HD webcams compatible with Skype and other video call software.
Conference phones can be booked in advance.
The Lime Tree Suite also features an 84” display and a sound system, this can be linked to the Oak Suite downstairs or operated independently with use of in-house Laptop. Additional flipcharts are available, extra charges may apply.
If you require any more information on our AV systems, please do get in touch.
We have 31 dedicated guest bedrooms within our Elm Grove Training centre convenient for you and your delegates allowing relaxing and refreshing setting to enjoy your overnight stay. All bedrooms are en- suite with small double bed (4ft 6), tea coffee making facilities, television, fan, iron and ironing board and complimentary Wi-Fi. Roehampton is perfect for residential meetings with options for evening networking dinners, teambuilding and options to take a bus or train to Richmond, Putney or Central London for entertainment .
Further accommodation options are available in student residences from June – Early September – talk to us about any larger accommodation requests.
Guest information – Campus Facilities
Roehampton venue is set within 54 acres of the campus of the University of Roehampton with beautiful green spaces and facilities to enhance your experience. When you stay overnight you have access to our fantastic facilities – our cafes & dining spaces if you fancy something to eat or drink, bank, gym with day pass available, and student bar if you fancy. There are beautiful grounds to explore with lakes and wildlife to enjoy and relax. We offer a guest Wi-Fi access free of charge that you are able to use across the venues and facilities.
We always enjoy receiving bespoke event enquiries whether this be venue only hire, filming or summer event bookings. We control a selection of University spaces during weekends and summer months where our portfolio becomes even bigger! With a selection of outdoor spaces, lecture theatres, classrooms, bars and restaurants, whatever your event brief we probably have a space that fits so please feel free to get in touch to learn more.
Contact our team to book an appointment to view our fabulous spaces – viewings are available Monday – Friday during working hours. We note if there are times live events are taking place and viewings are not available.
We have our video tour of Elm Grove available to see the facilities of the fantastic contemporary training centre and bedrooms.
We understand events can be daunting and we are here to help you and assist you – any questions, advice we are ready to assist you to find the solution that is perfect for you and your company.
We provide a range of support services to ensure that events are successfully managed from the initial enquiry to the event itself, this includes a dedicated sales team who will match your requirements to the right venue, event co-ordinators who are on hand in the run up to the event and who will assist you on the day. We are very organised and efficiently run – whatever the budget or size of your conference.
Enquiry steps (how to book)
- Provisionally hold a date with us for up to 2 weeks – email/call us
- Discuss and tailor your requirements with our team
- Contract issued for you to sign and return with deposit to confirm your date
- Deposit payment is 50% of your event balance, with final payment due 1 month prior to your event. Depending on lead time of your event this is subject to change.
- Your event manager assigned – finer details planned – menus, timings, extra requirements
- 5 working days prior your final minimum numbers, any increases we will endeavour to accommodate
- Arrive and enjoy your meeting at our fabulous venue!
We value our agency bookers and would be delighted to discuss commission offers – please contact the team.
Please can I express my enormous thanks to you and your team for all your hard work yesterday. The venue and set up was brilliant The Oak Suite was a great room, bright and light and the three screen were perfect everything worked so well! I must also tell you how well received the lunch was!! I don’t think I have ever had such good comments about the catering before! Lots of positive reviews. So a massive thank you from all of us at the LTA British Tennis.